Sap Flow Sensor type SF-G
The SF-G sensor is the typical Granier sensor and consists of two needles
- Suitable for tree diameter >2 cm
- Reusable sensor
- Temperature difference between the needles is superimposed by natural vertical temperature gradients within the sap wood (up to + / -2.5 ° C). This occasionally leads to unpredictable errors of over 50% in sap flow calculations.
- Sap flow at night cannot be measured. Due to unpredictable temperature overlays, night values are wrongly set to zero.
- SF-G 20/33, depth of installation 20-33 mm
- SF-G 20/43, depth of installation 20-43 mm
- SF-G 20/63, depth of installation 20-63 mm
Delivery by Standard Version
- Sensor with 5 cable, weatherproof cap, Aluminium tubes
Options / Ordering Information
- Cable extension (please specify in meters, but max. 20 m)
- CCS power supply (one CCS is enough for up to 3 SF-G sensors)
- Installation tools
- Data Logger