You know what to measure, we know how:
Each project is different. This is especially true in the scientific field.
A simple and cost-effective standard solution may be ideally suited to one case, whereas another case may require a more complex and individually designed measurement infrastructure.
In this context, our customers benefit from our years of experience, individually designing and implementing complete measuring systems. We are happy to assist you in any stage of your project, e.g. with a rough sketch required for initial planning or the project application, the concrete implementation at the start of a project, or when expanding a pre-existing measuring system.
With you and your project in mind, we determine which system optimally and most cost-effective fulfils your requirements. Important planning aspects include, for example:
- Type and scope of the sensors (plant, weather, soil or optical sensors, webcams, etc.)
- Energy supply source: power supply via grid connection or off-grid solar power system
- Spatial distribution of sensors and logger systems: centralized or decentralized
- Data transmission from logger to computer: manual data download or automatic data transmission via Ethernet, WiFi, LoRa, cellular network, satellite, etc.
- Optional: notification and alarm function service through e-mail and/or SMS
- Optional: data cloud service with user account management
- Optional: online data visualization internally for your team, or presented as data dashboard with open access
- Optional: maintenance of your running stations